I don't know what title to put 1.
Thursday, November 22, 2007 / 3:32 PM

(Eh Vampire, happy? Got the retarded title. -_- Tsk.)


Koped from Wenny.

1. WHAT'S YOUR BROTHER'S NAME?
Huh, which one?

2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO?
Err, helping Wenny with his HTML.

3. IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Black! :D

4. MTV, V Channel, OR MYX:
MTV?

5. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE?
-_- Don't feel like going anywhere.

6. NAME A PERSON WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "D"?
Diana.

7. WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO EAT ICE CREAM?
Errr, I don't know? -_-

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL?
Ehh, PE! :D

9. HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY?
Wait under the money treeeeeeeee.

10. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR PHONE?
Grey and gayyyy shade of blue! :D

11. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW?:
Enchanted! :D
._. Come to think of it, the movie isn't even going to take up half the day.
Shitttttttttt. ):

12. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT DRUNK?:
Never! :D

13. WHO DO YOU EASYILY GET ALONG WITH?
(Tsk, easily spelt wrong.)
I don't know leh.

14. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
Enchanted / Fred Claus / Bratz / Bee Movie (AHAHAHA, it looks like a gay movie!).

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?
Tsk, I don't like horror movies.

16. WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP?
Ehhh, HG's just over. :D

18. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SEA WORLD?
-

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU GOT MAD AT?
-_- Myself. And maybe.. a lot of people.
(Tsk, Boon. D: )

20. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
-

21. HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED?
No leh. Nice arh? o.O

22. ARE YOU JUDGMENTAL?
-_- I guess so.

23. WHAT DO YOU HEAR AT THIS VERY MOMENT?
READY AND WAITING TO FALL - MAE! :D

25. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON TV?
Errr, I don't think so. -_-

27. ARE YOU A FAN OF BASKETBALL?
No. ):

28. HAVE YOU EVER LOVE SO MUCH THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR HIM/HER?
I think so?

---

01. What's ur style of dress?
Eh, I don't know leh.

02. The ring tone on ur cell phone is?
-_- Some gay default ringtone. It's always on Silent mode anyway.

03. How do u usually answer the phone?
Er. "Hello?"
Then what? "WHAT LAH!" or something meh.

04. What's ur motto in life?
-

05. People would describe ur laugh as?
-_- How I know.

06. At the movies, or reading books, u prefer love story or comedy?
Comedy! :D

07. Are u crushing on anybody right now?
-

08. Does she/he knows that u like him/her?
-

09. What's the most important thing in relationships?
Trust.

10. what's the most important thing in ur life?
-

11. What do you fear the most?
Vampire. Sort of. -_-

12. what would you do if someone admits he/she likes you?
Er.. ok? -_- What you want me to do.

13. Your partner have to be rich, with a convertable and looks?
No leh. But preferably? :D Rofl.

14. Your blind date is wearing sandal with socks, what do u think?
Ew.
Oh well. At least sandals are better than Crocs. :D

15. You easily attracted to the opposite sex because of their?
-_- Because of err.. who they are?

16. What is ur ideal career?
Good question.

17. on a typical saturday morning u are?
Sleeping!

18. do u gossip too much?
I think so leh. :X

19. Your bestfriend just dated your crush, what do u do?
:D Too bad?

20. would you ever spread rumour about your bestfriend?
No?

21. what's your favourite television show?
Spongebob!
-_- I don't watch TV.

22. the most romantic movie you watched?
Errr. -_- I don't know leh. Secret?
Is that very romantic? -_- Ok whatever.

23. what's your favurite color?
Blackkkkkkkk! :D

24. do you play sports?
Yup.

25.what's your favourite subject in school?
PE! :D

26. what will u do if a hot but not so intelligent guy talks to u?
Talk to him? -_-

27. what are u doing right now?
This quiz. -_-

28. Who do u share ur secrets to?
Hm. Myself? Maybe Cong. :D

29. current song stuck in ur head?
Mistakes We Knew We Were Making - Mae.

30.What time is it now?
3.54pm.

---

Yay, I got back some of my money. Guess it's better than nothing. :D
But I don't feel like rebuilding 'cause I have a lack of Equip.
Grr. D:

Z, can't stand it. Gunbound makes me an unhappy bitch.

---

Bah. I don't think I'm going to the gym anymore.
And I'm not happy about it. ):
Zz, fuck. :/





Ohwells.
Whatever. :|